Pinus Pengger ( Yogyakarta Sunset Tour )
Pinus Pengger, Yogyakarta
There are thousands of pine tree stands tall in Bantul, Jogjakarta. The distinctive aroma of the pine forest makes visitors fall in love with this area. Moreover, Pinus Pengger forest doesn’t only promise peace to the soul. It also offers a beautiful view to memorize in camera shots. However, there is no transportation to go around the forest. Thus, visitors need to bring their own transportation. On the other hand, this place is still a must-visit for the following reason. Yogyakarta tour. Yogyakarta tour transport. Dion Jogja Driver the best choice travel agent in Yogyakarta.
1. Beautiful View From The Giant Hands Of Pine Tree
The pine forest of Pinus Pengger is not a new destination for tourism. It’s been there for a very long time. However, the newly construction makes it good for photography hunters. It is an iconic structure, leading to the endless scenery of trees and cities. From this place, the visitors can see how great the view surround them. For the selfie seekers, the Giant Hand is a must-visit place in your agenda. This place will give a great experience in photography.
2. Cheap Entrance Fee For An Incredible Sunset Spot
The entrance fee to enter the park is cheap. It doesn’t cost much, so all people can enjoy the view in this place. Moreover, there are also charging spots for phones and a camera. There is also a spot for taking a picture when sunset comes. Even the place is always crowded, but it's managed well. A number of people make a queue to take a picture there which is very effective.
3. Good Place for Hiking To Look for A Great View
This place offers a cooling place from the heat. Hiking up for a beautiful view overlooking Jogjakarta is the best thing to do here. However, this place is not suitable for people who have weak knees. It is because they need to do some climbing.
4. Cool Forest With Amazing View
The pine forest is about an hour from South East of Jogjakarta. It depends on the traffic. The biggest attractions in this forest are the simply amazing views overlooking Jogja. Moreover, there is also some Hobbit construction here. It lives the beauty of this place.
5. Awesome Night Photo Studios
Pinus Pengger has at least 2 "photo studio" for night photography. Furthermore, it has the Jogjakarta city as the background. Cool, isn’t it? That place is very convenient with a very low cost to create a great picture. However, the queue is the only bothering thing here, but don’t worry. We will get an incredible photo from the photographer. Those all five reasons why Pinus Pengger is a must-visit place in Jogja.
It’s because it has a great view to overlook Jogja city view. All the view won’t let the visitors disappointed. The cheap entrance fee and photoshoot make this place more popular. Many domestic and overseas visitors come to this place only to enjoy the view. The pine forest that’s already become one of the tourist attraction in Jogja. That’s why it is a must-visit place in 2019 and the following years.
Pinus Pengger Yogyakarta: A Relaxing and Instagrammable Destination
The forest is home to a large number of pine trees, which provide a cool and refreshing atmosphere. Visitors can enjoy the peace and quiet of the forest, or take a walk through the trails to explore the area.
Pinus Pengger is also known for its many Instagrammable spots. There are several statues and sculptures located throughout the forest, as well as a number of photogenic viewpoints.
Here are some of the things you can do at Pinus Pengger:
- Take a walk through the forest and enjoy the fresh air and the sound of the birds.
- Visit the many Instagrammable spots, such as the Love Sculpture, the Tree of Life, and the Pinus Pengger Viewpoint.
- Have a picnic or barbecue with friends and family.
- Watch the sunset from the Pinus Pengger Viewpoint.
Pinus Pengger is a great place to relax and unwind. It is also a great place to take some beautiful photos. If you are looking for a unique and memorable experience in Yogyakarta, Pinus Pengger is definitely worth a visit.
You can also add some personal anecdotes or stories to make your description more interesting and engaging. For example, you could share a funny or heartwarming moment you had at Pinus Pengger, or you could tell the story of a local person who has a connection to the forest.
Yogyakarta Private Tour
Ah, combining Pinus Pengger with a Yogyakarta tour is a fantastic idea! Here are a few ways you can weave them together for a memorable experience:
- Start your day early and head to Pinus Pengger for a refreshing stroll amidst the towering pines. Capture breathtaking sunrise views through the mist-laden branches, snap some Insta-worthy shots by the tree sculptures, and soak in the tranquility of the forest.
- After refuelling with a yummy breakfast (perhaps at one of the charming local cafes near the forest entrance), head into Yogyakarta city for a cultural immersion. Explore the majestic Sultan's Palace (Kraton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat), marvel at the intricate carvings and learn about Javanese royalty.
- Immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of Malioboro Street, Yogyakarta's iconic shopping hub. Haggle for batik fabric, silver jewelry, and handcrafted souvenirs, and don't miss the local delicacies like "bakpia" pastries and "gudeg" stewed jackfruit.
- In the afternoon, head to Prambanan Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be awestruck by the towering Hindu spires, intricately carved reliefs, and learn about the ancient Ramayana epic through a theatrical performance or guided tour.
- As the sun begins to dip, return to Pinus Pengger for a magical sunset experience. Watch the sky transform into a canvas of fiery orange, pink, and purple as it paints the pine silhouettes. Enjoy a picnic dinner while sharing stories and laughter with your travel companions.
- For a truly unforgettable evening, consider staying overnight in the forest at one of the cozy glamping sites. Imagine falling asleep under a blanket of stars and waking up to the birdsong in the morning.
- This is just a suggestion, feel free to customize the itinerary according to your interests and preferred pace.
- Consider transportation options to seamlessly navigate between destinations. Taxis, motorbikes, or even renting bicycles for an eco-friendly adventure are popular choices.
- Be mindful of respecting local customs and dress modestly, especially when visiting religious sites.
With a bit of planning and a spirit of adventure, combining Pinus Pengger with a Yogyakarta tour can create a magical and diverse experience that will leave you with lasting memories of this vibrant cultural and natural landscape.